CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Great-Aunt June's Visit

We were all so excited, Leah's Great-Aunt, June, came to visit again! This is her third time coming from New York since Leah was born! While she was here, we celebrated her 45th birthday.

Here she is getting ready to blow out the candles on her birthday cake.


Leah loved hanging out with her Great-Aunt



On Aunt June's actual birthday, we went to Pero's for dinner. Leah finally got to take a picture with GaGaPa's friend, Debbie

1 comments:

Kellie H said...

oh my gosh!!!!! Leah is growing up too fast! She is such a cutie Shari. I am so happy you started a blog so I can see pics of her & read updates. I miss all you guys, it's really not the same. Wish you could have been in Ohio too, but I know it wasn't a good timing yet.
...I love the photo with the take-home box on her head =)