CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Auntie Ashley's Baby Shower

Yesterday, Pam and I threw a shower for Ashley. Even though Leah was not there, I decided this gets to make it onto her blog!!! When I was pregnant with Leah, I think Ashley was just as excited as I was. She took care of me and made sure I had lots of rice krispie treats and cotton candy. I could not have asked for a better more supportive friend, she even made sure I had Arby's the minute I delivered, Damn Nitrates!!! Once Leah arrived she very quickly became one of her favorite people in the entire world! She is expecting her first child, the beginning of December and we can not wait for Aiden Michael to join us. We love you and are so very happy for you!!!


Pam, Me, Ashley


The super yummy, Marble Creamcheese Bethea Cake



Lots of Presents!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Thank you for the blog dedication. :-D

Kellie H said...

I miss Bethea cake soooo much! I am glad Ashley had her special day. =)