CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Going to Give it a Try!!!

So, I have been meaning to do this for quite some time...I have been to busy and quite frankly to lazy, to do it but I figured now was as good a time as any! I have been following my friend Joelle's blog and she has been promising to show me how to do it. Well, she is moving in a few weeks (which I will get into in a minute) so I figured I better get on it! I figured this would be an easy way for people to keep up with Leah and how fast she is growing!


She is truly amazing! She is a little over seven months old. I am amazed everyday by all of the things she has learned in such a short amount of time! She has mastered rolling ALL over the place. She crawls backwards, can drink from a sippy cup, and even though it is quite messy, she can feed herself with a spoon. She has full conversations with whoever will listen. She says "MaMa" "NaNa" "LaLa" and "DaDa". Right now my favorite thing that she can do is give 5, if you put your hand up in front of her and ask her to give you five, she gets so excited and proud of herself that she has mastered such a skill!!! It is honestly unbelieveable!

Now, about my friend Joelle...I met her through Ashley and she has truly been a blessing. She has twin girls who are 3 days younger then Leah. I was talking to her about how much I was dreading going back to work and leaving Leah, and she offered to watch her 3 days a week. Joanna did the other two and we were all set. I still hated to leave Leah, but I could not have asked for a better situation. Leah loves her and her girls and they love her too! Well, Joelle and her husband, David are here in GA with 2 new babies and no family...I could not imagine and so do not blame them one bit for wanting to go back to Greenville and be with family. Long story short, David got a new job and they move back the end of the month!!! I am truly happy for them, but if anyone knows a good baby sitter, Leah needs a new one!!!

5 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Great first post!! We are going to miss Leah (and her mommy and daddy!) sooo much!! She truly is one amazing little girl. Love her!!

Peapod Pixi said...

This is such a great idea! Love the picture of Leah.

Lorinda*

jojobug said...

ok, I love my niece. She is such a cutie. She has such a wonderful personality. I know how much she is going to miss her "little" friends. I would have to say ROAD TRIP!!!!!! Can someone please find my sister a babysitter, so that she does not have to put Leah in a daycare. I have to say that is such a great picture, wow I think I took that one also.
LOL

th-nyc said...

Shari,

This is a great idea! Leah is truly a child of the 21st century.

Uncle Terry

Brandy said...

I love this blog!!