CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little Ladybug

I have been avoiding this post, there are so many pictures I don't even know which ones to choose. That is a problem for me quite often, so I decided that if you are reading my blog, you know me well enough to know I take way too many pictures and therefore my blog will inevitably reflect that!!!

Leah had a great 1st Halloween. A few days early I had this brilliant idea to get her a pumpkin and let her play in the guts...She was not having any of it!!!

Auntie Allyce and I took her to the pumpkin patch so we could pick the perfect pumpkin...

Leah and her first "Great Pumpkin"


This thing is edible right???


Picking pumpkins is rough work, Leah decided to chill with her pumpkin!


Forget Pumpkins!!! Give me Hay!!!


Ha! I got it!!!

We took her to Grandma and Grandpa's in hopes of getting some good Pumpkin Gut pictures...Not happening, did get some cute ones though!!!


You want me to put my hand in there???


Well...

Nope! I don't think so!!!


Now, this is more my size!



Leah the Ladybug and Lauren the BumbleBee

Daddy had a pumpkin carving contest at work. They came in 2nd place!!!

OUR LITTLE LADYBUG!!!



Halloween was a very busy day, Auntie Ashley spent the evening with us! Daddy went to vote and had to wait 4 hours!!! We went to visit him in line, then we went to visit MeMe, Uncle Dee Dee, and Grandma and Grandpa!!!




1 comments:

Kellie H said...

oh my her eyes!!!!!!!
I really like her costume...the cap is my fav part!